1. I was out and back to Seattle in 19 hours.
My joys of the day included a run along the Puget Sound, Veggie Grill (tempura green beans!) and my favorite Republic.
2. My best friend has moved three hours closer (yay!) so they’re coming for dinner tomorrow night. I plan to celebrate with strawberry shortcake and this recipe for Lavender Lemon Whipped Cream.
3. It’s the time of year for breakfast goodbyes, so we did it up right at Bacon & Eggs.
4. We were talking about an upcoming trip and Miss Rae was very concerned about making it to the plane in time.
“How long will it take to get through surgery?”
It took us a minute, but we discovered that she meant “security” and all was well.
5. I wanted to end this post with a photo of J Man and I laying in the sun, but WordPress is telling me that I’m out of space for media uploads? What?
While I figure that one out, just imagine two pasty white figures, one making a toothless smile, one wearing a new black swimsuit #longliveTarget